About Me

My photo
Hey there my name is Leilynn Palei. I go by Leva or Luhveyvey=]. I was born in Long Beach, California. I have six siblings. There are two ANNOYING boys and four GORGEOUS girls=]. I am number four. This is my first blog page. If you have any questions don't hesitate to drops some words onto here=]

Thursday, September 1, 2011

WHO SHALL PAY IF "SHE" ASKED HIM???

             First of all I wouldn't ask a guy out if we BOTH didn't have a ride, and if I don't have money. If I asked out a guy I know I should pay because I asked him; BUT... if WAS a REAL gentleman he would at least OFFER to pay. Other than that the girl should pay if she's the one that asked. BUT IT'S BE DIFFERENT IF YOU GUYS ARE IN A DEEP RELATIONSHIP... HE SHOULD ALWAYS PAY...AND SHE CAN LEAVE A TIP OR SOMETHING.[=

1 comment:

  1. I've had experiences when I didn't have money to go on a date, and times when I did have money to go. And the three times that I really wanted to go on these dates & got to go. Cause I asked the guy out. Each time I was told by the guy it doesn't matter if the girl ask. A real man never lets the woman pay. Because their mother taught them better & if the guy does let the girl pay. Even if they aren't attracted to the girl. Then his mom didn't teach him right & he's not a real man. We are all children of God sis and as his daughters of course we don't want to mooch off people. But we're his princesses and should always give the guy opportunity to treat us like such. And if they don't know how we have to teach them. remember your worth it sis love ya.. Let him pay esp when your pride won't let you :)

    ReplyDelete